- Masks are required for the duration of our time together, including during your massage. Please wear a surgical mask or N95/KN95. If you do not have one, I will provide a surgical mask for you. For facials, please wear a mask during all of our time together except during treatment.
- Please bring proof of vaccination or a negative Covid test from within 72 hours of your appointment.
- Whenever possible, please arrive freshly bathed and hair washed.
- A day or two before your scheduled appointment I will email a list of screening questions. Please respond before coming in for your scheduled appointment.
- Clients are asked to arrive as close to the time of your appointment as possible and no earlier than 5 minutes. Text me at 503-314-7477 when you arrive at the door and I will let you in and take your temperature. If your temperature is over 100 degrees we will need to reschedule your appointment and any cancellation fees will be waived..
- Shoes are to be removed downstairs before entering the main studio space.
- We two air filtration units to the space. One for the treatment room and one for the main area.
- My normal 24 hour cancellation fee of $45 is waived if you are sick and call me ahead of time. However, if there is a no call, no show, you will be charged the full amount for your appointment.
- I ask that you cancel or reschedule your appointment if you are not feeling well, have been caring for someone with Covid, traveled to a Covid hotspot or otherwise may have been exposed to Covid. Cancellations fees will be waived at this time. I will be following these same protocols and reserve the right to cancel our session should any of these possibilities arise for me.
In addition, I will be adopting extensive cleaning protocols for the studio. To accommodate these new protocols, I will be spacing appointments an hour apart and limiting the number of clients I see each day. The space will be thoroughly cleaned and ventilated between clients. Banisters and doorknobs will be cleaned in between each client as well.
This is a lot of information, so thank you for taking the time to read through it. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out. I look forward to seeing you soon!